Bryson One2One is the new care and support service from Bryson Care.
We provide quality care, support and companionship in your home. We are committed to providing an attentive caring service which improves the quality of life for those we support. Every visit is personalised to the needs of the individual be that housework, shopping, appointments or just getting out for fresh air.
Our support workers have a friendly approach and invest time to get to know each individual and provide a helping hand when you need it... your home is where our help is.
To find out more call us
028 9034 7731
Support Workers are in place to provide help with the following:
- Support with shopping
- Chaperoning to healthcare appointments, collecting prescriptions
- Befriending, companion ship, having someone to talk to, combating isolation
- Respite for the main carer
- Undertaking cleaning tasks, light housework - bed change/laundry/ironing
- Accompaniment to health improvement/health promotion events/classes/etc
- Referral on to home maintenance service
- Transportation to visit family, friends, activities and/or appointments
- Meal preparation
- Accompaniment to leisure activities such as walks and exercise, promoting health and wellbeing
- Pop In/Safety Checks morning and bedtime